Review of specifications on building materials producing with aim to agree it in a Regional Development Enterprise in Ukraine
Technical conditions for construction products, developed in accordance with GOST 1.3: 2004 and regulations of the state – ISO, GOST-H GOS – before the agreement with the Regional Development Enterprise of Ukraine and registered under current legislation of Ukraine undergo compulsory state inspection – technical inspection for compliance with regulations and specifications with current legislation in force in Ukraine regulations and standards.
Specialists of SE “RIBP” have extended experience of state expertise for over 20 years. During this time it was held public inspection of more than 50 state-level regulations and technical specifications (TU).
Work on technical inspection (state examination) of TU or regulations or state-level rates are performed according to current national standards for up to 1-1,5 months (depending on the amount of paper in the examination) and composed with the following steps:
Receiving of customer source data – first or second edition of TU (or ISO, GOST-H GOS) and explanatory notes;
Analysis of the received document and its review with the formation of the consolidated table of comments and proposals to the Developer;
Transmission of remarks to customer-developer of document, receiving answers and corrected, according to observations version of the document;
Experts submit documents and draw the conclusion about technical inspection of document (positive or negative) to transfer one of its specialized technical committees at Regional Development Enterprise of Ukraine.
In recent years, experts of SE “RIBP” held review of following regulations:
- Opinion on the draft ISO B V.2.7-82: 201 ..”Building materials. Gypsum binders. Technical conditions” 2013
- Opinion on the draft ISO B V.2.7-83: 201H “materials rolled roofing and waterproofing. Test methods “developed to replace the B V.2.7-83-99 GOST (GOST 2678-94).
- Opinion on the draft ISO-H V.2.7 B-XXX: 201 “Guidance on determination of heavy concrete.” 2014
- Opinion on the draft TU B.2.6 – 05523398-002: 2014 “Lined concrete elements for sewer manholes and water supply’ 2015
- Expert opinion on the draft ISO B EN 1744-1: 201H “Test methods for determining the chemical characteristics of the aggregates. Part 1: Chemical analysis. “
- Expert opinion on the draft ISO B EN 1097-2: 201H “Test methods for determining the mechanical and physical properties of aggregates. Part 2: Methods for determining resistance grinding. “
- Expert opinion on the draft ISO B EN 932-5: 201H “Test methods for the determination of characteristics of fillers. Part 5. Typical equipment and calibration”.
- Expert opinion on the draft ISO B EN 1097-1: 201H “Test methods for determining the mechanical and physical properties of aggregates. Part 1: Determination of resistance to abrasion (micro-Deval). “
- Expert opinion on the draft ISO B EN 1367-1: 201H “Test methods for the determination of thermal performance and weather resistance fillers. Part 1. Determination of the alternate freezing and thawing. “
Justified opinion on the draft decision
DSTU V.2.7 B-XXX: 201H “Non-metal composite basalt periodic profile reinforcement. General technical conditions”
If you need a state expertise of your document, we will be pleased to cooperate with you!