Inspection of accidents during the process of construction and operation of buildings, pits, landslide-prone slopes and retaining walls
SE “RIBP” performs inspection of accidents during the construction and operation of buildings, pits, landslide-prone slopes and retaining walls.
During the course of work inspection of the object that crashed performed carried out, calculations of emergency structures taking into account existing regulations at this time, it is determined the causes of an emergency and is made up conclusion on the technical state of emergency structures. It is determined the percentage of remaining bearing capacity of the emergency construction, recommendations for bringing designs to normal.
It is also composed expert conclusion.
The following works of the catastrophic accidents are governed by:
- SBC V.1.2-2: 2006 Loads and effects;
- SBC V.2.1-10-2009 Basics and foundations of buildings. The main provisions of the planning;
- SBC V.2.6-98: 2009 Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Substantive provisions.
Works are performed by using «PLAXIS-2D, 3D» and «SCAD-OFFICE»software systems.
In recent years Specialists GP “RIBP”, completed an inspection of such emergency situations:
- Inspection of technical state of CSS “Spartac” swimming pool constructions (state of emergency cover plates – damage the protective layer of concrete with a significant exposure of corrosion and fittings 90% ribbed reinforced concrete slabs covering), 2006.
- Technical condition research of the OJSC “Golden Gate Center” building in Kyiv on the Honhadze street, 50 (inspection of fire damaged structures, the definition of their technical condition and recommendations), 2007.
- The conclusion of the emergency elements survey of retaining walls in the area of buildings on the Luteranska street.14 in the Pechersk district, Kyiv and recommendations on measures to preserve the stability of the slope, 2011
- The conclusion of the preliminary emergency constructions inspection of industrial and warehouse “Commodore” complex, Kalinovka vil., Makarov district, Kiev region, 2013