The complex of administrative buildings of higher economic and higher administrative courts of Ukraine
Title – “Works of scientific and technical support at the design stage and accompanied during the new construction of the facility” Complex of administrative buildings of higher economic and higher administrative courts of Ukraine at the intersection of Druzhby Narodiv Boulevard and Staronavodnytska Street, Pecherskyi district, Kyiv”.
Customer – Supreme Economic Court of Ukraine
The beginning and finish dated:
Support in the design phase: July 2013 – September 2013
Support during the construction phase in December 2013 – April 2015
- Performing redundant calculations retaining walls and foundations, foundations Building A;
- Test sections of construction of retaining walls and foundations, adopted the draft compliance efforts received in the calculations;
- Development of work program of support during construction of retaining walls and foundations;
- Implementation of support during the retaining walls construction.
Results: test project of retaining walls and foundations of Building A on conformity to working load and regulations.
Implemented support construction of retaining walls on the slopes adjacent to the construction site, namely:
- Calculation of stability of retaining walls considering the stages of work and refinement of geological engineering survey;
- Support of placing piles of retaining walls, including – support changes in design and design-technology solutions in the performance of work; sampling parameters of reinforcement cages;
- unifying support arrangement grillage retaining walls, including support design changes and structural and technological solutions in the performance of work; sampling technology unifying arrangement grillage; sampling parameters of reinforcement cages; sampling uniting concrete grillage non-destructive methods; quality control of the concrete surface grillage.
The calculations in the «PLAXIS-2D, 3D» software complex and recommendations on fixing retaining walls in areas where as a result of tool control arrangement piles was recorded significant movement of finished retaining walls.