“Nizhyn” Substation SE “NEC “Ukrenergo”
The survey, estimation of technical condition and certification of Chernihiv MEA SE “NEC” “Ukrenergo” facilities with the addition of a passport of technical condition.
Object of limitative surveyed works: 330 kV “Nizhyn” SE “NEC” Ukrenergo “substation building (Chernihiv main electrical network).
Customer – Central Energy System” (CES “SE” NEC “”Ukrenergo”)separate unit “.
Purpose is to determine the actual technical condition of bearing structures based on the analysis of the data in the survey, prompting recommendations for its further safe and reliable operation.
1) The collection of baseline data about the object of examination;
2) Studying and analysis of the existing documentation;
3) General visual inspection of the structural elements;
4) Flaw detection (detecting damage and defects) structures;
5) Determine the strength of concrete by non-destructive;
6) Analysis of the survey results;
7) Technical estimate of structures and elements;
8) Drawing conclusions about the state of existing structures;
9) Make recommendations to ensure the conditions for safe and reliable operation;
10) A report on the results of performed work and the technical state of passports.
In the result of work it was conducted visual and instrumental examination, performed technical evaluation pillars supporting structures substation electrical equipment and “Nizhyn” substation portals developed proposals to eliminate shortcomings and prepared the technical passport facilities substation.