Laboratory of Industrial Technology and Energy Conservation in Construction
Laboratory for the years spent a large amount of research in industrial technology of concrete and building materials (energy-efficient methods of heat treatment w / w products, saving energy in enterprises of concrete and the manufacture of building materials, automation of heat treatment, the use of chemical additives in technology of concrete, etc.). Special attention is devoted to the labor protection and industrial safety in construction.
The laboratory has experience of successful cooperation with a number of construction companies, government agencies of energy conservation and energy efficiency, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Department of Technology of building designs and products, safety and environment).
Laboratory for the order of Ministry of Regional Development and Construction develops regulations on designing plants for the production of concrete, concrete production and concrete products, safety in construction.
Leading specialist laboratory is Tsesis Rafail Abramovych.
Over recent years, the laboratory has developed a number of government regulations including:
- NSU V.2.7-171 ISO: 2008 Building materials. Additives for concrete and mortars. General specifications (EN 934-2: 2001, NEQ);
- NSU V.2.7-172 ISO: 2008 Building materials. Additives for concrete and mortars. Test methods. Determination of water soluble chloride (EN 480-10: 1996, NEQ);
- NSU V.2.7-173 ISO: 2008 Building materials. Additives for concrete and mortars. Test methods. Determination of alkali in supplements (EN 480-12: 1996, NEQ);
- NSU V.2.7-174 ISO: 2008 Building materials. Additives for concrete and mortars. Test methods analysis by infrared spectroscopy (EN 480-6: 1996, NEQ);
- NSU V.2.7-175 ISO: 2008 Building materials. Guidance on the use of chemical additives in concrete and mortar;
- NSU V.2.7-176 ISO: 2008 Building materials. Concrete and concrete mixes. General technical conditions (EN 206-1: 2000, NEQ);
- NSU-H B A.3.1-6: 2009 Management, organization and technology. Guidelines for developing and putting on the production constructions
- NSU -H Energy Saving The energy production process lime. Method of determination
- NSU -H Energy Saving The energy production process of bricks and silicate stones. Method of determination
- SBS A.3.2-2-2009 “System safety standards. Industrial safety in construction. Substantive provisions”
- NSU -H B-xxx A.3.2: 201h clear guidance on placement fencing in the construction of frame-monolithic buildings (Regional Development accepted for publication)
- NSU -H B-xxx A.3.1: 201H Guide arrangement of land for railway tracks cranes (accepted for publication Regional Development)
Currently the laboratory staff is developing projects (received positive expert opinion):
- NSU -H B-XXX A.3.1: 201H guidance for the production of concrete and concrete products.
- NSU -H B-xxx A.3.1: 201H guidance of the design of the production of concrete products.