Detached house, Lipska, 4 Street (Kyiv)
1 Title – “Inspection of technical condition of two existing buildings (old detached houses wich have architectural and historical value), Hrushevskoho, 24/2 and Lypska, 4 Street, Pecherskyi district, on the restoration and adaptation of buildings in the neighborhood Hrushevskoho 20/1 and Lipska, 4 Streets m. Kyiv to create complex state residences to receive high officials of foreign states “
Start and finish dates November – December 2011.
Customer – state administration.
– Introduction into the available technical documentation.
– Execution of exploration work of the house number 24/2 Hrushevskoho Street and the house №4 across Lipska 4 Street. (excavating of pits, drilling of exploratory wells, sampling for laboratory analysis).
– Visual and tool inspection containing basic designs of houses number Hrushevskoho 24/2 Street and Lipska №4 Street.
– Laboratory tests of soil and elements of wall lying based on selected samples.
– Test calculations of foundations and piers of the building.
– Office processing the results of research, a report with conclusions and recommendations.
– Preparation of scientific-technical report and approved by the Academic Council of the Institute.
After the survey it was developed conclusions and recommendations for restoration and adaptation of buildings, Hrushevskoho, 24/2 and Lipska 4 Street with the aim to create complex state residences to receive high officials of foreign states.