Central car management of Armed Forces of Ukraine
1 Title – “Inspection of technical condition of buildings №№ 57, 58, Dehtyarivska, 28-A Street, Shevchenko district of Kiev for the possibility of reconstruction as redevelopment of existing extensions and add additional space.”
Start and finish dates – October-November 2012.- April – May 2013.
The customer – “Scientific Research and Design Institute of Urban Planning” State Enterprise
– Introduction of the available technical documentation and drafting of the research sequence.
– Visual and instrumental inspection of the technical state of the main retaining structures.
– Determination of wall materials strength (brick and mortar) via laboratory methods based on selected samples and concrete via non-destructive methods.
– Carrying out exploratory studies using laboratory analysis.
– Office processing of research results.
– Collection and loads of testing calculations of pile metal grills and the most loaded piers of the ground floor.
– Developed a report with appropriate conclusions and recommendations.
– Preparation of scientific-technical report and approved by the Academic Council of the Institute.
After the survey it was developed conclusions and recommendations for technical condition of buildings №№57, 58, Dehtyarivska 28-A Street, Shevchenko district of Kyiv for the possibility of reconstruction as redevelopment of existing extensions and add additional space.