Municipal Clinical Hospital № 1, Kyiv
“Тechnical survey of the tecgnical conditions of basic structures containing obstetric corps of Municipal Clinical Hospital № 1 across Kharkiv highway, 121 in Kyiv, for the possibility of reconstruction in the form of add-ins and extension of additional facilities (according to SBS V.3.1-1- 2002). “
Start and finish dates – July – October 2011.
Customer – “Poznyaki -INVEST” municipal enterprise
- Familiarization with the available technical documentation and drafting of the research sequence.
- Visual and instrumental inspection of the technical state of the main retaining structures;
- Determination of strength of wall materials (brick and mortar) via laboratory methods based on taken samples;
- Office processing of research results;
- Conducting of testing calculations of soil basis under the most loaded foundations and piers of the ground floor.
- Development of the report with relevant conclusions and recommendations.
After the survey of technical condition of basic containing constructions of obstetric corps in Municipal Clinical Hospital № 1 across Kharkiv Highway 121 in Kiev it was developed conclusions and recommendations for the possibility of reconstruction in the form of add-ins and extension of additional facilities (according to SBS V.3.1-1- 2002).