RECN on laying pipelines made ofpolyethylenepipes of diameter 600 mm with hydraulically testing pipe via couplingsjoint
Development RECN on laying pipelines made of polyethylene pipes of diameter 600 mm with hydraulically testing pipe via couplings joint
The work was fulfilled by the professionals of research of the cost of construction, valuation and development of estimates sector of SE “RIBP” under the direction of the head of sector Yachmeniova J. V.
Customer – LLC “Pivdenhidrihazbud”.
Provided services: The development of individual resource elemental estimate norms for laying of pipelines made of polyethylene pipes of diameter 600 mm, hydraulically testing pipe via couplings joint.
The start and end dates Jan – Feb 2009
- Study of technical solutions for customer’s materials.
- Determination of construction technologies according to the materials of the customer.
- Determination of the nature of the comprehensive process adopted by the unit.
- Preparation of the work program.
- Preparation of technical specifications.
- Coordination program and technical specificationswith customer
- Determination of working and operating time of vehicles, machinery and mechanized toolscost.
- Identifying the needs in materials, products and designs.
- Formation rate tables.
- Passage of the examination. Obtaining a positive conclusion.
Results – the development of RECNabout laying pipelines from polyethylene pipes of diameter 600 mm, hydraulically testing pipe via couplingsjoint, in accordance with all requirements and regulations of the current legislation.