Office center on Shevchenko Avenue 32 A (Kyiv)
1 Title – The calculation of the construction of a new office center with real trade, catering, arranging of travel, underground parking, Shevchenko, 32, 32 A Avenue and in the Shevchenko district, Kyiv on surrounding building.
Start and finish dates June – July 2013.
Customer – “Roma-M” LLC.
- Characteristics of the objects.
- The studying of groundwater and hydro geological conditions of the construction site.
- Characteristics of Soils and calculated well in “Soil” SS.
- Payment schemes triangulation building area and the load on the soil foundation.
- Methods of calculating soil base deformation areas of new construction and the surrounding area.
- Results strain calculating of soil base areas of new construction and existing buildings.
- Izofoelds of envelope deformation of ground base area development.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
5. Results – performance of strain calculation of plate-pile foundation and ground base, composed of complex man-made, talus, lake and marine sediments are overlain by bulk sand from above by means of the “Monomakh 4.5” complex (SS subsystem “soil”) of the definition the impact of new construction on the deformation behavior of existing buildings in the area of new construction of 17-storey frame-monolithic building office center with the objects of trade, catering and underground parking at Shevchenko, 32, 32a Avenue, Shevchenko district. Kyiv.