Residential complex on Berezova Street, Odesa
1 Title – “Spatial verification calculation of construction frame of residential building №2, effects of SS-3 residential complex structural system as” frame-foundation-base “for seismic loading as part of scientific and technical support in the design phase, Berezova Street (part 2), Odesa “
Start and end dates February – March 2015.
Customer – “STRUCTURE” KP.
- Analysis of design, engineering and survey geological documentation for platform of building with materials of the customer.
- Analysis of the structural scheme of the house and refine bearing elements of the spatial schema house.
- Gathering basic design loads.
- Approval of the customer and the designer of the job for calculation of MOP-3 class facilities.
- Preparation of design scheme and computer models using subsystems “COMPONOVKA” PC, “LIRA” PC, “Monomakh” software system
- Conducting spatial deformation calculation as “base-foundation-building”variant settlement system in the “Monomakh” and “LIRA” PC for wind and seismic load according to SBS V.1.1-12: 2014 as MOP-3class facilities.
- Conducting of spatial, deformation calculation of building as “base-foundation-building” system in the “LIRA” PC to limit wind, seismic and emergency (progressive collapse) load according to SBS V.2.2-24: 2014 as MOP-3class facilities.
- Analysis of the results of calculations. Conclusions and recommendations.
- Formalization of the results of calculations.
- Preparation of scientific and technical report and approved by the Academic Council of the Institute
- Results – Spatial verification calculation of construction frame of residential complex as “frame-foundation-base” structural system for seismic loading as part of scientific and technical support in the design phase, Berezova Street, Odessa.
It was compiled a comparison table between the basic calculation and testing and provided the appropriate conclusions and recommendations.