Highway in N. Petrivtsi village, Vyshgorod distric, Kyiv region
1 Title – “Control of soil compaction during the construction of highway in N. Petrivtsi village Vyshgorod district of Kyiv region “
Start and finish dates April 2011 – July 2011.
Customer – “Tent” LLC
– Introduction of the available technical documentation.
– Field Research of layered soil backfill (sampling, calibration penetrometer, rapid determination via proximate method).
– Laboratory research based on selected samples.
– Office processing of materials of field and laboratory researches.
– Preparation of a report with corresponding conclusions and recommendations.
To be able to use proximate method in the field conditions it was used a special device-penitrometr based on the following components: load cell, indicator and clock type rod with a corresponding conical nozzle.
5. As consequence of analysis of the research results it was reported on appropriate reply.
Research carried out with the use of field and laboratory methods point of which is in the selection of samples for laboratory processing, verification densityof layered soil backfill via proximate methods. In case of confirmation of the intended project and the relevant requirements of GOST of soil backfill density of the sample it has been signed tripartite instruments that give the right to open front in putting next technological process.