“PIFS Bracket ”front capsulating finishing system
“PIFS Bracket” used for insulation of facades of frame-monolithic houses. Bearing capacity portion can be of the most effective ceramic brick or porous blocks, and veneer – silicate or ceramic brick 1/2 brick under the joints.
External insulation of walls is carried out of mineral wool or polystyrene plates or filler insulation.
Exterior finish may be in the form of:
- natural textures of silicate or ceramic bricks under the joints;
- combined silicate or ceramic bricks billing;
- painting of the individual elements.
Masonry of bearing wall part and veneer are tiers 4-5 rows of bricks with ligation tiers galvanized steel connectors.
Fastening system to the external walls is carried out using stainless steel brackets, which create a support for placing a slab of insulation, and cladding in brick. The brackets are made on the premises of the Institute.
The benefits of the ”PIFS Bracket” are:
- excludes “cold highways” from the speakers at the facade of the floors;
- excludes catastrophic consequences of the problem of wetting and wicking of joints in the exposed area floor slabs;
- facade takes the form of a clean field without floor zones;
- all-season operations in a single cycle of construction of exterior walls and the façade takes from the operational view;
• the durability of the veneer tempered with durability of a bearing part of a wall for 100 years.