Financial analysis of construction companies
Financial analysis is the process of investigation of financial condition and results of basic financial activity with the aim to identify reserves of further increase its market value. Financial analysis investigates the impact of adopted and planned economic decisions to change the financial condition of the enterprise, its power of the time to pay its obligations to increase the efficiency of use of assets.
During the process of financial analysis experts of SE “NRIBP” calculate and analyze 5 main groups of financial indicators:
- Evaluation of property index.
- Evaluation of liquidity (solvency) estimate index.
- Evaluation of financial stability and the probability of bankruptcy.
- Evaluation of business activity (turnover).
- Index of valuation of profitability.
In the result of the work customer receives a complete list of deficiencies and bottlenecks in the area of financial management, as well as a list of measures to address them.
We are glad to cooperate with you!