(Русский) Отдел экономики, управления и организации строительства (страница 2)
- Development and analysis of estimate documentation.
- Development and evaluation of individual resource estimate and SOU.
- Valuation of property, property rights and business
- Indexation of contracts prices.
- Preparation and examination of contracts between the customer, the contractor, the contractor and subcontractors;
- Conducting a marketing audit, marketing research, creating sales Department from scratch, development of commercials, flyers, booklets, website layouts.
- Development of business-plans of investment projects, feasibility studies, evaluation of investment efficiency.
- The implementation of ISO 9000 standards in the activities of construction enterprises.
- Development of regulations of quality control of construction works.
- Survey, design and reconstruction of protective structures.
- Methods for recovering objects after accidents, catastrophes, and damages.
- Assessment of economic security of enterprises.
- Economic justification of design solutions of thermo modernization.
Today the Department employs 17 persons, 7 of them are candidates of economic Sciences and engineering led by the head of Department, candidate of economic Sciences Vakhovych Inna Volodymyrivna, a young and ambitious team is ready to solve the most complex of Your tasks!!!
Leading specialists of the Department:
- Vakhovych Inna Volodymyrivna;
- Yachmeneva Julia Volodymyrivna;
- Sadovsky Volodymyr Ivanovych;
- Trusova Ludmyla Yevhenivna;
- Molodid Olena Oleksiivna;
- Tereshchenko Larysa Vasylivna;
- Presich Olena Martynova.
- Moskalenko Mykola Mykolayovych
- Skrypnyk Andriy Leonidovych;
The main regulatory publications
In recent years, with the participation of the employees of the Department it have been developed BC and SSU among which first of all it should be mentioned BC A. 3.1-5-2009 “Organization of construction”, SNIP.1.2-4-2006 “Engineering and technical measures of civil protection”, SSU B A. 3.1-22:2013 “Duration of construction objects”, SSU-N B A. 3.1-24:2013 “Guidance on the organization of the quality control system of construction.”
The current staff of Department develops projects of the BC “Guidelines for preparation (TRAINING) of the contracts of design performance and survey of construction works” and BC A. 3.1-5-201Х “Organization of construction production”.
The main scientific and methodological publications
- The principles of planning the production program of building enterprise and methods of valuation of its parameters: Monograph/ Gojko A. F., Mikhels V. O., Hrytsenko Y. O., Pokrovskyi R. L., Vakhovych I. V. K.: KNUCA − 2007. − 56 p.
- Vakhovych I. V., Pinchuk Y. B. Investment risks of financing of housing construction in Ukraine // the Way of increase of efficiency of construction in the conditions of formation of market relations: collection of scientific works. – K.: KNUCA. – 2008. – vol. 19. − P. 31-34.
- Hrytsenko Y. O., Hrytsenko O. S., Horbunova N.S., Vakhovych I. V. Economic and mathematical model for determining the estimated wages in the reconstruction of housing and administrative buildings Construction output: interdepartmental scientific-technical collection.// Construction production: interdepartmental scientific-technical collection. – K.: RIBP – 2009. – vol. 50. – S. 115-121.
- Economic-mathematical methods and models in construction: a Textbook for stud. visch.proc. educational institutions / For zag. the editorship of V. O. Mikhels./Mikhels V. O., Berkuta A. V., Hojko A. F., Bondar V. P., Hritsenko Y. O., Vakhovych I. V. – K.: Millennium, 2010. – 464.
- Modeling of design works for the construction: textbook/ Gritsenko O.S., K., Shevchuk K. I., Hrytsenko Y. O. – K.: KNUCA, 2010. – 124
- Halinskyi O. M., Vakhovych I. V., Vakulenko N. M., Zhmudenko T. V. Conceptual approaches to formation of organizational and economic mechanisms of transition of the construction industry on the basis of self-regulation // Construction trade: interdepartmental scientific-technical collection.// Construction production: interdepartmental scientific-technical collection. – K.: RIBP – 2010. – vol. 52. – S. 11-16
- Danchenko M. I., Halinskyi O. M., Vakhovych I. V., Vakulenko N. M. Yachmenova Y. V.// Definition of the average consumption of material resources per unit of measurement of functional purpose / Construction production: interdepartmental scientific-technical collection./ – K.: RIBP – 2010. – vol. 52. –24-26 P.
- Vakhovych I. V., Hrytsenko Y. O., Hrytsenko E. A. Assessment of efficiency of innovative activities in construction // of Ways to improve the efficiency of construction in the conditions of formation of market relations: collection of scientific works. – K.: KNUCA. – 2010. – vol. 22. − 32-37 P.
- Vakhovych I. V., Tereshchenko L. V., Tsyfra T. Y., Redkin Y. O. Economic efficiency the using recycled resources in construction // Construction trade, No. 53. –67-70 P.
- Halinskyi O. M., Vakhovych I. V., Tsyfra T. Y. International practice of formation of contractual relations in construction // Construction trade, No. 54. – P. 3-7.
- Vakulenko N. M. Vakhovych I. V., Level of development as a comprehensive indicator of the efficiency of construction enterprises // Construction trade, No. 54. – Pp. 65-70.
- Vakhovych I. V., Molodid O. O. Ensuring the economic sustainability of small construction enterprises is the basis of their economic security // the Ways of increasing efficiency of construction in the conditions of formation of market relations, No. 30. – P. 249-255
- Hrytsenko, O. S., Vakhovych I. V., Bolila N. V. Assessment of the effectiveness of reconstruction of houses // Ways of increasing efficiency of construction in the conditions of formation of market relations, No. 30. – P. 185-191.
- Vakhovych I. V., Maksimov A. S., Dovganyuk V. M., Tsyfra T. Y. Technical and economic justification of measures to improve the energy efficiency of non-industrial objects // Collection of UNF-the nies-GIZ-MEU “Green economy – the path to sustainable development”. –K.,2013.-p. 113-117
- Fedosova O. V., Molodid O. O. Strategy of economic security of the building enterprise // Economic space in 2012. – No. 62. — P. 255-266.
- Halinskyi O. M., Vakhovych I.V. Effect of performance of the construction industry on consumption and production of certain construction materials production, No. 56 – 2014. – S. 3-6.
- Molodid O. O., Molodid O. S. Reconstruction of the residential complex in Ukraine the technical-economic aspect // Ways of improvement the efficiency of construction in the conditions of formation of market relations. Collection of sciences works. Kyiv – 2014. The issue No. 30. P. 83-90.
- Fedosova O. V., Molodid O. O. Features of ecosestet and ecosecant formation // Urban planning and spatial planning, 2010 – No. 37. – S. 527-533.
- Fedosova O. V., Molodid O. O., Terenchuk S. A. Determination of the level of economic safety of the construction enterprise on the basis of econometric models managing the development of complex systems. Collection of scientific papers, 2011, No. 5. – Pp. 117-119.
- Fedosova O. V., Molodid O.O. Quazie modeling techno-econometric relationships economic security of the building enterprises of Kyiv region // Theory and practice of construction, 2011 – No. 8. – S. 23-28
- Molodid O.O., Vakhovych I. V. Identification of factors of economic safety of the construction industry of Ukraine by the method of factor-indicator analysis // Modern trends in the management of development of organizational-economic systems (new view): monograph / under the editorship of R. R. Timirhaleyeva. – Simferopol: ARIAL, 2014. – Pp. 185-197.