Determining the impact of new construction on existing buildings
When some kinds of work are realized it’s performed the modeling of the construction site, the surrounding area and soil base situation. Calculations performed via finite element method. When the calculations are done it‘s received strain foundations of building in the area of new construction. Work is performed within the scientific and technical support in the design of complex structures that are constructed in terms of compacted area.
The work is governed by:
- SCS(State Construction Standards) V.1.2-5: 2007 Scientific and technical support facilities;
- SCS V.1.2.1-10-2009 Basis and foundations of buildings;
To perform the work it is used «PLAXIS-2D, 3D» software package.
- Structure building stage;
- Phase of construction exploitation.
Within this service SE “RIBP” in particular performed the following work:
- Conducting the impact calculations on surrounding buildings, arranged around multi-storey residential building which is situated at the following address: Kyiv, Solomyanskyi district, Volgograd street, 25, 2015.
- Estimated impact assessment of construction on replacing the surrounding area hydro geological regime, the surrounding construction within the construction and operation of office and residential complex at the following address: Kyiv, Peremoha Avenue 5-6, 2015.
Due to modeling and calculations in «PLAXIS-2D, 3D» software complex it is made the most accurately predictions of the maximum deformation of surrounding buildings construction.