Harmash Oleksandr Ivanovych, the head of laboratory roofing and waterproofing works
He was born 12 of March, 1940 in Rostov-na-Donu.
He graduated from the Kiev civil engineering Institute in 1964 and received specialty “engineer-Builder”.
From 1964 to 1971 master, foreman, head of construction site. He participated in the construction of 20 objects.
From 1971 he has worked in ‘RİBP” of the state construction of Committee of Ukraine as senior researcher, head of sector, Department head, head of laboratory. Awarded with 3 medals of the USSR, State prize of Ukraine, prize. M. S. Budnikova.
He is an author of 70 publications, 3 normative documents, five patents.
- Inspection of buildings and structures, finding the locations and causes of leaking roofs and waterproofing.
- Development of technical documentation for design and technology devices (repairs) roofs and waterproofing.
- Development of normative documentation.
- Development of technological maps on the device (repair) of roofing and waterproofing with the use of modern materials.
- Design and technology the waterproofing of increased reliability of building structures of underground parts of buildings.
- Conduction of scientific monitoring of the execution of waterproofing works on a particularly important facilities.
İt was performed works associated with the inspection, device, repair of hydroprotection at the Museum of World War II in Kiev, the Ukrainian House in Kyiv, the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Ukraine in Kiev, the Kremlin Palace of congresses in Moscow, Alma-ATAcotton mill, Odessaport, Kherson cotton plant, the underground complexes of “Globus” and “Metrograd” in Kyiv, Kyiv metro, the stadium “Olympic” in Kyiv.