Determining the locations and causes of leaking roofs and waterproofing
Continuance of performance is one month.
– Studying of project documentation;
– Visual inspection of waterproofed structures;
– Consideration of possible ways of movement on a surface of design;
– Visual inspection of waterproofed constructions with perception of samplings;
– Laboratory testing of selected samples;
– Instrumental examination of waterproofed building structures;
– Analysis of survey data and laboratory tests;
– Drawing up maps of leaks;
– Determining of the leaks causes;
– Development of recommendations to eliminate leaks using modern waterproofing materials and technologies.