Department of instrumental control of construction and mounting works
Department of instrumental control of construction and mounting works created in 1993. Over the years, it performed works related to the instrumental control of construction and mounting works.
Our regular customers are CE “Spetszhytlofond”, CE “Zhitloinvestbud-UKB”, CE “Kyyivzhytlospetsekspluatatsiya”, NSC “Olympiyskiy” and others.
The structure of the department includes 2 sectors and 1 laboratory:
- Sector of research, development and implementation of engineering and geodetic control methods in construction
- Sector of automated systems of monitoring and management of security and life support buildings
- Laboratory of high-rise and experimental building
Commissioned Regional Development department has developed:
- SBS V.1.3-2: 2010 “System of ensuring the accuracy of geometrical parameters in construction. Geodetic works in construction»
- ISO-H B V.1.3-1: 2009 “System of ensuring the accuracy of geometrical parameters in construction. Performance of measurement, calculation and control accuracy of geometrical parameters. Attitude”
- B.V.1.3-3 ISO: 2011 “System of ensuring the accuracy of geometrical parameters in construction. Modular coordination of size in building. General terms”.
- B A.2.4-37 ISO: 2008 SPDB. Designation of accuracy characteristics.
- SBS V.2.2-24: 2009 “Design of high-rise residential and public buildings”
- SBS V.1.1-12: 2013 “Construction in seismic regions of Ukraine”;
- B V.2.6-195 ISO: 2013 “Constructions of walls from blocks of autoclave cellular concrete curing. General technical conditions “;
- Album guide “Technical solutions of storied buildings walls from cellular concrete products of autoclave solidification. Album “Para book for engineering and production works. “
Currently, the department is developing:
- ISO D.2.1 B-XX: 201H “Resource element of estimated standards for engineering surveys for construction.”
- ISO-H B-xxx B.2.6: 201H “Guidelines for the design and installation of building structures using products from autoclave cellular concrete curing”