Department of Economics, Management and organization of construction
The department was created in 1964 and during that time has become a leading unit in Ukraine in Economics building, including pricing. Over the years of department’s existing specialists have developed and conducted more than 5,000 estimates for various construction projects, including: the reconstruction of Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater, reconstruction of existing and construction of new facilities of the National sports complex “Olimpiyskiy” in Kiev; developed and conducted appraisals of more than 10 SBS and NSU, estimated 50 individual estimated rules and SU norms.
Department successfully cooperates with the Academy of Building, PE “Construction – art technology”, LLC “Inkomservis”, JSC “Arzinger”, LLC “AVK-Creator”, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture. Our regular customers are CE “Spetszhytlofond” CE “Zhytlobudinvest” CE “Engineering Center”, LLC “Moebius”.
- Development and analysis of estimate documentation.
- Development and examination of individual rules and the estimated resource SU.
- Valuation of property, property rights and business
- Indexing price of contracts.
- Preparing and reviewing contracts between customer, contractor, the contractor and subcontractors;
- Holding of marketing audits, market research, creation of sales “from scratch”, development of commercials, flyers, brochures, layouts sites.
- Development of business plans for investment projects, feasibility studies, evaluation of investment efficiency.
- Implementation of ISO 9000 standards in the activities of construction companies.
- Development of regulations of quality control of construction works.
- The survey, design and reconstruction of protective structures.
- Methods of recovery facilities after accidents and injuries.
- Estimates of economic security of enterprises.
- The economic justification for making thermo modernization project.
Today, the department consists of 17 people, 7 of which are candidates of economic and technical sciences, headed by the chief of department, PhD Vakhovych Inna Volodymyrivna, also a young and ambitious team of the department is ready to tackle the toughest of the most difficult your problems !!!
Leading specialists of the department:
- Vakhovych Inna Volodymyrivna;
- Yachmeneva Julia volodymyrivna;
- Sadovsky Volodymyr Ivanovych ;
- Trusova Lyudmila Yevhenivna;
- Molodid Olena Oleksiivna;
- Tereshchenko Larysa Vasylivna;
- Presych Olena Martynivna;
- Moskalenko Mykola Mykolayovych;
- Skrypnyk Andriy Leonidovich;
- Belenkova Olha Yuriivna ;
- Tsyfra Tetyana Yuriivna.
In recent years, with the participation of employees of the department it had developed a number of SBS and NSU among which it should first be noted SBS A. 3.1-5-2009 “Organization of building production” SBS.1.2-4-2006 “Engineering civil defense measures” and GOST B A. 3.1-22: 2013 “Determination of the duration of construction of” ISO-H B A. 3.1-24: 2013 “Guide of the quality management system construction”
Currently specialists of the department develop projects of SBS “Guidelines for Drafting (preparation) contract for design and survey and construction work” and SBS A. 3.1-5-201H “Organization of building production.”
The main scientific and methodical publications:
- Principles of planning the production program of construction enterprises and its methods of valuation of its parameters: Monograph / Gojko A.F., Michels V.O., Y.A. Gritsenko, Pokrovsky R.L., I.V. Vakhovych K .: KNUBA – 2007. – 56 p.
- Vakhovych I.V., Pinchuk Y.B. Investment risks of finance of housing construction in Ukraine // Ways of improving the efficiency of construction in the emerging market economy: technologies. – K .: KNUBA. – 2008. – Vol. 19. – S.31-34.
- Gritsenko Y.O., Gritsenko O.S., Gorbunova N.S., Vakhovych I.V. Economic-mathematical model for determining the estimated wage in the reconstruction of housing and administrative buildings // Construction Production: interdepartmental scientific and technical collection .// Chemical production: interdepartmental scientific and technical collection. – K .: RIBP – 2009 – Vol. 50 – S.115-121.
- Economic-mathematical methods and models in construction: Manual for stud.of higher educational institutions / Pod Society. Ed. V.O.Mihelsa. / V. Michels, A. Berkut, Hojko A.F, BondarV.P., Gritsenko Y.O., Vahovych I.V.- K .: Millenium, 2010. – 464 p.
- Simulation of design works for the building: a tutorial / O.S. Gritsenko, Shevchuk K.I., Gritsenko Y.O., – K .: KNUBA, 2010. – 124 p
- Halinsky O.M., Vakhovych I.V., Vakulenko N.M., T.V. Zhmudenko Conceptual approaches to formation of organizational and economic mechanisms to transition the building industry Ukraine on principles of self-// Construction Production: interdepartmental scientific and technical collection .// Chemical production: interdepartmental scientific and technical collection. – K .: RIBP – 2010 – Vol. 52. – S.11-16
- Danchenko M.I., Galinsky O.M. Vahovych I.V., N.M. Vakulenko, Yachmeneva .// Y.V. Determining the average performance cost of material resources per unit functionality / Construction Production: SCIENTIFIC and technical collection. / – K .: RIBP- 2010 – vol. 52. – S.24-26
- Vakhovych I.V., Y.A. Gritsenko, A.A. Gritsenko Evaluating the effectiveness of innovation in construction // Ways of improving the efficiency of construction in the emerging market economy: technologies. – K .: KNUBA. – 2010. – Vol. 22. – S.32-37.
- Vahovych I.V., Tereshchenko L.V. Tsyfra T.Y., Redkin Y.O. The economic efficiency of secondary resources // Building construction production, № 53. – P. 67-70.
- Halinsky O.M. Vahovych I.V., Tsyfra T.Y. International practice forming contractual relationships in building construction // manufacture, № 54. – P. 3-7.
- Vakulenko N.M., Vahovych I.V. The level of output as a comprehensive indicator of the effectiveness of building construction enterprises // manufacture, № 54. – P. 65-70.
- Vahovych I.V., Molodid A.A. Ensuring the economic viability of small construction companies – the basis of economic security // Ways of improving the efficiency of construction in the emerging market economy, № 30. – P. 249-255
- Hritsenko O.S., Vahovych I.V., Bolila N.V. .. Evaluating the effectiveness of reconstruction of residential buildings // Ways of improving the efficiency of construction in the emerging market economy, № 30. – P. 185-191.
- Vahovych I.V., Maksimov A.S., Dovhaniuk V.M., Figure-economic justification Tsyfra T.Y. Tehnik-economical foundation of measures to improve the energy efficiency of non-production facilities // Collection UNF-NDEI-GIZ-MEU ” Green economy – the path to sustainable development. ” -K., 2013.-s.113-117
- Fedosova A.V., O.O. Molodid. The strategy of building economic security of enterprise // Economic Space – 2012. – № 62. – P. 255-266.
- Halinsky O.M., Vakhovych I.V., Effect of performance of the construction industry on consumption and production of specific building materials // Chemical production, number 56 – 2014 – P. 3-6.
- Molodid O.O., A.S. Molodid Reconstruction of a residential complex in Ukraine technical-economic aspect // Ways of improving the efficiency of construction in the emerging market economy. Team. Science. works. Kyiv – 2014. Issue 30. P. 83-90.
- Fedosova O.V., O.O. Molodid Features of formation of ekoseystetu and ekosekentu // Town planning and Territorial Planning, 2010 – № 37. – P. 527-533.
- Fedosova O.V., O.O. Molodid, Terenchuk S.A. Determining the level of economic security of building enterprise based on eco-metric models // Managing the development of complex systems. Collected Works, 2011 – № 5. – P. 117-119.
- Fedosova O.V., O.o. Molodid Quali econometric modeling techno-dependency of economic security building enterprises of Kyiv region // Theory and practice of construction, 2011 – № 8. – P. 23-28