Development of standardized documentation
Rule-making activity of SE “RIBP” – is participation in developing more than 30 SBS, 80 ISO, over 25 JMA and elementary estimated standards, and review more than 200 standardized- documents developed by other organizations.
In our institute you can get advice on the application of regulations in the following spheres:
- Design and installation of buried structures via “wall in soil” method.
- Design and construction of high-altitude buildings and construction.
- Scientific and technical support of construction.
- Structural and technological solutions in the production of waterproofing and insulation works.
- Waterproofing works.
- Seismic protection of buildings and structures.
- Security building in a dense housing condition.
- Organization of building production.
- Inspection and certification of buildings and structures.
- Repair and strengthening bearing and protecting structures and foundations of industrial buildings and structures.
- Geodetic works.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the geometric dimensions of the construction.
- Development and assessment estimates.
- Development agreements between the parties to carry out construction work.
Working with us, you can be sure that the performance of all work we do not go beyond the legal field.