The Institute has developed resources to research and manufacture of non-standard equipment and equipment that includes:
1. Principal testing equipment (TE)
Available TE actually provides full support of studies and experimental research works performed by NDIBV. TE list includes:
- Machines for squeeze testing of construction materials.
Maximum load – 10, 50 and 125 t; permissible error after 10 % of critical load – ±2 %; yoke motion speed – 48 and 200 mm/min; centralized control (buttons, handwheel).
- Machines for stress-rupture testing of construction materials, including roll material, glues, sealing, waterproofing and heat-shielding materials, paints and varnishes with regard to strength and relative deformation indicators.
- Bending test machine for determination of ultimate strength of materials during bending. Measuring range from 30 to 100 kgf/cm2; error not exceeding 1%; load buildup rate – 5±0,5 kgf/min.
- Hydraulic pumping press for determination of concrete strength in ferroconcrete construction elements within range 100-500 kgf/cm2.
- Ultrasonic testing device for non-destructive technique determination of concrete strength in ferroconcrete construction elements within range 100-500 kgf/cm2.
- Swiss Proceg company devices – SCHMIDT hammers of L-model (for bricks) and N-model (for concrete).
These devices permit to determine by non-destructive technique compressing strength of burnt clay and concrete (ferroconcrete) products.
- Hydraulic jacks for load determination in testing of piles and foundations. Stress application range – 0-100 ton-force, 0-500 ton-force.
- Drying boxes for drying of various materials samples in determination of dampness, water adsorption and porosity index.
Maximum operating temperatures 250°С, 260°С and 350°С.